Our client a leading independent estate agent established in 1992 who are based in Hammersmith are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to work in their office in Brook Green.
The right candidate will have a minimum 1-year experience within residential Lettings.
Hours of work:
9.30am to 6.30pm Mon -Fri with 2 Saturdays a month 9.30am to 4pm
Basic of £14,000 to £16,000 and OTE £35,000 to £42,000
Use of Pool car for work only & phone allowance
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Applicant registration and follow up
* Property viewings
* Market Appraisals and follow up
* Property matching reports to be called out
* Managing your offers & Lettings Progressions
* Competition vigil; an eye is to be kept on the competition in order to help our company flourish
* General welcoming and assisting of walk in clients & applicants and responding to telephone, e-mail and other digital leads
* Saturday viewings as required, working 2 Saturdays per month
* Database maintenance
* General support of sales team colleagues in and out of the office
* Attending events
·To seek instructions for sales lettings and financial services
·To actively work towards the sale of our clients' properties whether to your own applicants or all others
·To meet the company's high standards and service to the customer at all times
·To acknowledge and be responsible for your actions in respect of the 1979 Estate Agents Act and all related legislation including the The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008
·To respect our clients' confidentiality at all times
If you feel you have the skills and experience required then get in touch as soon as possible, a vacancy like this won't be available for long.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
- Estate Agency
- London (South West)