Lettings Negotiator / Property Manager - Erdington - Salary dependent on experience
Our client is an established and well respected independent Estate Agent and Lettings brand in the Erdington area. They are looking for someone to carry out a varied Lettings role which will include carrying out Lettings negotiating and also be able to get involved in the day to day running of the lettings department to include liaising with landlords and tenants, carrying out check outs, inventories, renewing leases and other duties as required.
Essential Skills for the Property Manager / Lettings Negotiator role includes:
• Current Lettings experience either as a Negotiator or Property Manager
• An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
• Ambitious and a real desire to succeed
• Proven Leader with excellent problem solving capability.
• Full UK driving licence and own car
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
- Property Management
- Real Estate
- Property Managers