We are looking for a self- motivated, passionate and talented Property Manager, to join our rapidly expanding Property business.
Orchard & Shipman specialise in residential lettings and property management with over 25 years’ experience in the industry. We pride ourselves in offering a unique and dynamic working environment for our people which truly set us apart. We are looking for our next property superstar to join our team and we would love to hear from you!
- Dedicated property manager responsible for marketing, viewing and letting properties in your local area - you will be the 'go to’ company representative in your location
- Being flexible with your diary and time management in order to maximise viewings and move in tenants; as efficiently as possible
- Finding potential new landlords and tenants in your local area to grow your existing portfolio with the opportunity to earn commission
- To work closely with the support team on the requirements needed for each property, ensuring great communication and positive team contribution.
- To ensure quality control of the content that is going out to all Orchard & Shipman customers.
- Bright and hardworking individual in order to fit in well with the rest of the dynamic team.
- Able to work on their own and from remote locations.
- To have a basic understanding of CRM systems
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive attitude
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car
-Standard DBS check, satisfactory references and security clearance
In return we can offer you the following benefits:
-The opportunity to work from home; with travel in your local area
- The opportunity to work very flexible hours to work around your lifestyle
- An hourly rate (minimum 15 hours a week)
-The opportunity to earn commission
-All training provided; remote and face to face support from your team and manager
- Property Management
- Remote Viewing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job