| Lettings Negotiator | Oval | £12,000 - £17,000 Basic, £30,000 - £40,000 OTE |
Our clients, an independent Estate Agency in Oval are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their growing and loyal team. They invest heavily into staff with training, education, incentives and regularly participate in team outings.
The client is a market leader in the area and has gone from strength to strength over their 12 years. The directors involved in new staff development both have over 20 years experience in the industry making it a very rewarding opportunity for individuals looking to develop further within the industry.
- Register applicants
- Liaise with Tenants, Landlords and clients
- Deal with any leads that come in
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner and booking viewings
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service to all clients
- Calling leads to arrange viewings and valuations
- Conducting viewings
- Lettings experience (minimum 12 months)
- Passionate about providing a great service
- focused and outgoing individual
- Own car is essential
Hours: 8.45am-4.00pm with one late night, 3 out of 4 Saturdays with a day off in lieu
- Basic £12,000 - £17,000 depending on experience
- OTE £30,000 - £40,000 year one
- Car allowance
- Fuel Allowance
- Extended Gifted Holiday at Christmas
- Team building and regular social events
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job