Are you a target driven professional who thrives in a Sales environment? Do you take pride in your ability to negotiate and persuade potential customers? Then Smart Moves may have the perfect position for you…
We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to work for our highly successful client in the Property sector, as a Lettings Negotiator, who has a fantastic reputation for good advice and customer service. The company has grown over the last few years through repeat business and takes pride in identifying the need of the customers and recommending and delivering solutions.
The successful Lettings Negotiator can expect to…
- Identify potential customers, securing great levels of interest.
- Follow up with customers to secure potential letting agreements.
- Undertake negotiations on behalf of the client and provide prompt reports on progress.
- Achieve individual letting agreements and instruction performance targets.
- Provide regular client contact; updating clients on any progress.
- Deal promptly with complaints and record accurately.
- Identify opportunities to further develop the business in the local community such as leaflet dropping, targeted letters and canvassing.
This is a great opportunity with unlimited progression so don’t miss out…apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
- Communication Skills
- Client Rapport
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job