ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR?
DO YOU HAVE A MINIMUM OF 12 MONTHS EXPERIENCE IN A LETTINGS ROLE AND REALLY WANT TO MAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER BY JOINING A GREAT COMPANY YOU WILL WANT TO WORK FOR?
FANTASTIC BASIC SALARY DOE + COMMISSION PACKAGE
My Client, one of Norwich and Norfolk's leading independent agents is looking for a great lettings professional to join their Norwich team.
- To work within the Lettings Department managing a lettings portfolio across Norfolk.
- Liaising daily with Landlords, tenants and contractors to deal with all queries and issues to resolve in a timely manner to suit all parties.
- Booking in and actioning of inventories, check ins/check out
- Tenancy preparation and actioning of all relevant documents
- Referencing of potential tenants
- Ensure all properties are fully prepared and all queries answered in a set time frame
- To ensure that property, client, applicant, tenant and tenancy details are always up-to-date and accurate.
- You will understand short hold tenancy agreements and all relevant legal requirements involves in the lettings process
- You will have a great ability to communicate with tenants, landlords and contractors whilst developing positive relationships and gaining new landlords and units of property to let.
- Understanding of the Deposit protection scheme
- Provide fantastic customer service to all clients.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a lettings capacity
- Highly motivated and driven
- Organised and able to prioritise your workload
- Target driven
- Personable and articulate
- Well presented and Professional
- Able to deal calmly and effectively with any situation
- ARLA Qualification a bonus but not necessary
- Full driving licence and great local knowledge
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU AND YOU FEEL THE TIME IS RIGHT TO PUSH ON WITH YOUR CAREER THEN PLEASE CONTACT IN FULL CONFIDENCE TO APPLY AS IT WILL BE A CONVERSATION YOU WONT REGRET.
MY CLIENT IS SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEWS SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE prima-ardelle.co.uk for more details
- Estate Agents
- Property Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job