| Lettings Negotiator | Manchester | £17,000 - £18,000 Basic + Bonuses |
My client a well-established independent agency based in South Manchester is looking for an experienced Letting Negotiator to join their successful team.
They have a wide range of property types and styles available to rent in the Manchester area. Including student accommodation, professional private apartments or city-centre flats.
Some duties will include:
- Register applicants
- Liaise with Tenants, Landlords and clients
- Be able to learn the company management systems quickly and keep these up to date
- Deal with any leads that come in
- Diary management
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner and booking viewings
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service to all clients
- You must have a minimum of 6 months Lettings Experience
As a Lettings Negotiator you will be required to work Monday to Friday 11.00am - 6.00pm and every other Saturday 10.00am-5.00pm.
My client is offering a competitive basic salary of £17,000-£18,000 plus bonuses.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job