An opportunity for a professional, friendly Lettings Negotiator / Manager has arisen within our client’s well-established business. This permanent, full-time position involves working across two offices; one in Beccles and one in Southwold. It is a rare chance to join an independent Estate Agency with a brilliant reputation within East Anglia.
This position will involve working as a key part of two small, efficient teams in each of the offices, splitting your time between them as you see fit. We require somebody with a positive, organised and self-motivated approach who is keen to join an estate agency with integrity and high service levels. There is great freedom and flexibility with this role, as well as real progression opportunities for the right person. So, if you are a Lettings professional with a drive to progress and succeed outside of a targeted environment, with a dedication for high levels of service then this may be the opportunity for you…
The role focuses on offering excellent service to Landlords, effectively managing their properties (currently around 75 at any one time) as well as dealing with Tenants and also potential customers based around Beccles, Southwold and the surrounding areas. Other duties will involve:
- Assessing new rental properties, discussing requirements with Landlords and carrying out market appraisals
- Photographing properties and creating well-written and descriptive property listings, publishing these online via Jupix as well as in print
- Discussing available properties with prospective tenants, making recommendations, arranging and carrying out viewings
- Co-ordinating applications for properties, dealing with prospective tenants effectively
- Preparation of tenancy agreements
- Preparation of schedule of condition and inventories. Check in and check outs as required
- Keeping in contact with Landlords as and when required, ensuring they receive fantastic service at all times
- Working as a key part of two small teams, upholding great communication with all, working together as part of a busy happy team in order to offer customers a great experience
We require somebody with the following background and attributes:
- Experience and confidence working within a Lettings Manager’s role
- ARLA qualified preferred
- A bright, adaptable and professional character with a friendly nature and good team ethic
- A desire to progress your career within an independent business
- An understanding of relevant legislation, professional guidelines and conduct
- A good relationship-builder; somebody who enjoys forming professional relationships with key customers and will strive to ensure they remain happy with the services they receive
- Excellent standard of spelling, grammar and a high level of confidence with IT
- Good marketing capabilities; able to take good-quality property photographs and enticing property adverts
- Full UK driving Licence and own vehicle
- Good local geographical knowledge
This is a great chance to join a small, very friendly and hard-working team where good service is paramount. Our client is offering a competitive salary offered for suitably experienced candidates as well as good progression opportunities for the right candidate.
To be considered for this position, please apply through our website or alternatively email Kate Howes with an up-to-date copy of your CV today.
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis unfortunately we are unable to provide specific feedback on each application. If you have not been contacted after two weeks from the date of your application unfortunately you may have been unsuccessful. We strive to deliver an excellent service to all of our candidates and as such, should you wish to discover the reason you may have been unsuccessful please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via email to request specific feedback on your application.
Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn (Horizon Search & Selection Ltd) and Twitter (@Horizon_East), as well as Instagram (@horizonsearchandselection) to hear about all of our latest jobs as well as company and industry company news!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'