Are you a proven Lettings Negotiator with Listing experience? You should be hungry to succeed, work well within a team and be able and highly capable to work towards targets. You should have a full UK driving licence and your own car.
About our Client
Our clients are a well established multi-branch agency who cover the Essex and Kent areas. They have been established for 15 years and have won many awards. They pride themselves on customer service and have a very enthusiastic, positive and hardworking team.
About the Job
* Lettings Negotiator/Lister - Chelmsford, Essex
* Registering applicants
* Listing new properties
* Booking and attending viewings
* Conducting valuations and gaining new instructions
* Negotiating terms with Landlords
* Maintain regular contact with all applicants
* Manage and update applicants on all properties
* Negotiate where instructed any offer between Landlord and Tenant
* Achieve all daily and weekly targets
* Canvassing and marketing to gain new business
Why you would like to work here
* Business Petrol allowance
* Uncapped commission structure
* Covers Sales, Lettings and Property Management
* Great opportunities for career progression
* Vibrant office environment
* Have won prestigious Estate Agency awards for Sales, Lettings, Property Management and Customer Services.
Working Hours for the Lettings Negotiator/Lister is Monday to Friday 8:30am-6:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm with a day of in lieu (5 day working week)
Our clients are looking to pay the Lettings Negotiator/Lister a basic salary of £16,000pa, plus commission. You could expect your on target earning to be IRO £27,000 - £32,000.
If you are interested in this Lettings Negotiator / Lister role please call us now on
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
- Lettings Negotiator/Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'