ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A BRILLIANT AND SUCCESSFUL INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENT BASED IN KINGS LYNN?
COMPETITIVE BASIC PACKAGE + COMMISSION
Our client, a well-established and respected Independent Estate Agent in KING'S LYNN are looking to recruit an experienced LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR. You will be a positive, ambitious and naturally enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude.
This is a great role which is ideal for someone who thrives on working in a fast moving challenging environment. You will need to demonstrate a varied range of skills, be highly organized, self-motivated and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Negotiation of property lets
- Organising and arranging viewings
- Organising lease and tenancy agreements
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors in order to arrange repairs to rented properties.
- Taking a methodical approach to work by prioritising workload.
- Diary Management.
- Obtaining quotations for works prior to agreement.
- General office admin duties.
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence
APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
OUR CLIENT IS CURRENTLY SELECTING FOR INTERVIEWS.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED CONFIDENTIALLY.
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 and therefore only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job