Up to £18,000 Basic plus, comm with OTE of £35,000 plus a decent car allowance. Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm plus working Saturdays on a rota basis.
Fantastic opportinity to join a top company covering Guildford and the surrounding area.
To create new business opportunities maximising department and overall income. Work closely with cross disciplines to utilise contacts and maximise cross selling opportunities. This is a varied position. Excellent customer care is critical, as is managing Landlords, Tenants and applicants expectations.
- Deal with all incoming calls as appropriate
- Applicant care in line with company procedures
- Efficiently deal with Landlord and Tenant enquiries
- Visiting all properties available to Let within 24 hours of instruction
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk ins
- Meet and greet all people entering the office as appropriate
- Organising viewings
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
- Feedback to LL’s, Tenants and Applicants following viewings
- Updating Reapit with feedback regularly
- Weekly matching of applicants and twice weekly applicant call out
- Call through archive Applicants
- Relo Agents send new property details on new instruction
- Maintain database of relocation agents in the area
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties and managing the paperwork
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
- Confirm pitch appointment with LL as appropriate
- Preparing pitch packs
- Preparing comparables as appropriate
- Sending pitch reports and letters as requested by HOD
- Arranging for re-evaluation by HOD of any relets and prepare for remarketing
- Ensure the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place
- Prepare new properties for marketing
- Liaising with photographers regarding appointment
- Arrange photography with LLD,TT, photographer
- EPC’s and floor plans - order and insert EPC’s, photographs and floor plans on REAPIT and web
- Making brochure for the property
- Send brochure to LLD for confirmation of agreement to live advertising
- Prepare window cards
The successful candidate must be able to deliver under pressure, with excellent organisational and time management skills. The candidate will be well presented and confident in dealing with clients both in person and over the phone. Excellent communication and organisation skills, meticulous attention to detail, and a good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential. Must be a team player but also able to work on their own and use their own initiative.
Full clean UK driving licence required.
Please apply today!
ABUNDANT RECRUITMENT IS A SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT COMPANY PLACING TOP QUALITY STAFF FOR THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY. ALL OTHER JOBS WILL BE FOUND IN THEIR WEBSITE.
- Estate Agents
- lettings negotiator