Hern & Crabtree have a position available within their busy Lettings Department for a full time Lettings Negotiator / Administrator. This role would be based in the Pontcanna Lettings office and the main responsibilities of this role are highlighted below:
• Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants.
• Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants.
• Registering applicants and arranging viewing appointments.
• Following up viewings, giving regular feedback to Landlords.
• Co-ordinating move-ins, tenant referencing, preparing tenancy documentation.
• Processing payments.
• Property inspections when required.
• Business generation activities as required.
• Preparing and updating marketing materials in office.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following keys skills required for this position:
Well presented individual, with excellent communication skills.
Good telephone manner.
Highly organised and able to work well under pressure, and manage time effectively.
Good level of knowledge in working with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Excellent numeracy skills.
Clean driving licence and own vehicle.
Hours of Work:
Mon to Friday 9am-6pm
Saturdays 9am-5pm (lieu day accrued for every Saturday worked).