Lettings Negotiator - Forest Hill
| Lettings Negotiator | Forest Hill | £60,000 OTE |
My client is a hugely successful market leader who were recently named on of the top inspirational companies in Britain.
As an experienced lettings negotiator you will have excellent all round knowledge of the lettings process, and have a proven track record in a well established estate agency.
- Grow volume of new business and income production to the branch
- Meet targets set by line manager Report weekly statistics to line manager
- Register & qualify applicants in accordance with company set procedures
- Arrange and conduct appointments to view properties
- Ensure properties are relevant & appropriate for applicants needs
- Work pro actively to ensure all properties are exposed to the maximum amount of applicants
- Ensure clients are regularly updated
- Ensure all activity is recorded onto computer system
Local knowledge is essential as is a minimum of 18 months experience in a similar role.
If you are looking for the next step in your career or a fresh challenge for 2018 then my client can offer a competitive basic salary and superb commission structure which will enable you to earn in the region of £60,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"