LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR - WOKING - UP TO £16k BASIC AND UP TO £30k OTE
Our client is an independent Estate Agent who are looking to employ a Lettings Negotiator to join their already successful team in Woking. As a Lettings Negotiator you will be handling and following up customer inquiries as efficiently as possible and will ensure, both, landlords and tenants receive excellent customer service.
In return my client will offer a very competitive package and unrivalled training with an Established brand name that you will be proud to work for.
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Register landlord and tenant enquiries and booking relevant appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Deal progression
- Inspections when required
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Self-motivated with a drive to exceed company and personal goals
You should also have:
- Written communication and numerical skills
- A full driving licence and own car
- Good IT skills including Word
- A commitment to providing good customer service.
The Lettings Negotiator will be a confident sales person with a good understanding of the property industry.
MY CLIENT IS SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEWS SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
*Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job