Lettings Negotiator - Dudley
| Estate Agency Lettings Negotiator | Dudley | £18,000 Basic, £25,000 OTE |
My clients, an independent Lettings and Property Management Agency are currently looking for a Lettings Expert to join their growing Lettings Department in Dudley.
The successful candidate will need to be experienced in Lettings and have a rounded knowledge in all areas of the Lettings industry as well as being driven to join a successful team with high standards.
- Taking and making calls for viewings
- Carrying out viewings
- Completing the relevant referencing
- Completing inventories where applicable
- Moving the tenant into the property
- Carrying out periodic visits
- Organising the relevant company contractor to carry out relevant repairs
- Carrying out exit inspections
- Processing exit inspections and getting deductions agreed
- Carrying out calls/campaigns to find new landlords and properties to bring onto the company books
- Signing up new landlords
- Lettings Experience is essential
- Well Presented and Well Spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
- Full UK driving license and car
- Exceptional customer service skills
In return for this position, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £18,000 with a realistic OTE of £25,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"