| Lettings Negotiator | Chesham | £16,000 - £18,000 Basic, £20,000 - £25,000 OTE |
Our Clients, an independent Estate Agent with a strong focus on customer service are looking for an ambitious Lettings Negotiator to help grow the existing portfolio of properties.
The successful candidate must be keen to learn and demonstrate excellent customer service. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work in the property industry or has some lettings experience but wants to progress with a well established and reputable agent.
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Letting properties in line with agreed targets
- Processing the referencing and tenancy
- Logging in and out of keys in line with company procedure
- Previous experience as a Lettings Negotiator preferred
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance desirable
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Negotiation skills
- Be a team player
- ARLA qualified desirable
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm and Saturday (1 in 3) 9.00am - 4.00pm.
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 basic salary DOE, OTE £20,000- £25,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job