| Lettings Negotiator | Chelmsford | £15,000 - £17,000 Basic, £24,000 - £25,000 OTE |
An exciting opportunity has become available to work in a well established and highly respected Estate Agency in the busy market of Chelmsford. Our client values their employees and believe in personal development which will drive the business forward.
As a Lettings Negotiator the successful candidate will carry out the following duties:
- Register potential tenants & maintain regular contact
- Call -out new properties to let
- Matching tenant requirements & arrange viewings
- Accompany viewing appointments
- Progress tenant applications to move-in
- Lettings administration
- Minimum of 12 months Lettings experience
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced Lettings environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- High attention to detail
- UK driving licence & own car is essential
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 4pm (Saturdays will be worked on a rota basis).
Package: £15,000 - £17,000 pa basic, £24,000 - £25,000 pa OTE, car allowance and free parking available!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"