| Lettings Negotiator | Cardiff | £16,500 Basic + Commission |
Our clients, a market leading independent Estate Agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Lettings Negotiator to join their busy Cardiff team.
The client has an enviable position within the Cardiff Lettings Market, with an impressive portfolio of managed properties. This role would suit a sales-focused individual who is looking to forge a long-term career in the property industry.
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Processing tenant applications, completing affordability/suitability and referencing checks
- General administration surrounding tenants moving in and out
- Being point of contact for landlords and tenants and negotiating where necessary
- Carrying out calls/campaigns to find new landlords and properties to bring onto the company books
- Signing up new landlords
- Previous lettings negotiating experience
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and resilient approach to work
- An enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Be a team player whilst maintaining own workload
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building skills.
- Driving licence and own car
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Package: Basic £16,500 + Commission
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job