Lettings Negotiator - Brentwood, Essex £28k OTE
Our Client is an established estate agency company, who have asked us to find an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their team.
They are looking for somebody with at least 6 months estate agency sales experience who can help to develop their business and increase their market share. Anybody without this experience will unfortunately not be considered for this particular vacancy.
The salary offered will be made up of a basic salary plus commission. As this is a 'selling’ role, you will naturally be targeted on various aspects of the job and will be expected to achieve these targets.
Must have own car
VACANCY REQUIREMENTS (do not apply unless all answers are "YES")
1. Do you have at least 6 months estate agency experience (within the last 3 years)?
2. Are you of smart appearance and reasonably well spoken?
3. Do you have above average face to face and telephone communication skills?
4. Are you prepared to work Saturdays?
5. Do you hold a full UK driving license?
6. Do you own your own car and are prepared to use it for work?
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE SALES NEGOTIATOR
- Sell the existing property stock
- Attract new instructions by canvassing
- Meet personal / branch sales targets
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE SALES NEGOTIATOR
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate….
- Property selling skills
- Accurate reporting of figures
- Target orientated
- Smart appearance and Professional work ethic
- Good telephone manner
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SALES NEGOTIATOR
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Own car (if no company car on offer)
- Availability to work Saturdays/Sundays
Estate Agency Professionals is a specialist recruitment agency for the estate agency industry. We’ve been established for over 20 years and are regarded as one of the leading recruitment agencies in the industry.
We cover the whole of London and the South East of England and our numerous clients include many of the most successful independent and corporate estate agency and property companies.
TYPICAL ROLES WE RECEIVE EVERY DAY
Residential Branch Managers …. Sales Managers …. Assistant Managers …. Sales Negotiators …. Property Listers …. Lettings Managers …. Lettings Negotiators …. Property Managers …. Block Managers … Lettings Administrators …. Branch Secretaries …. Commercial Negotiators … and a variety of other roles.
If you feel that you’re suitable for the above vacancy, then simply apply for this position right now.!
Alternatively, if you’re not sure whether this particular vacancy is right for you, but are actively looking for a role within the Estate Agency or Lettings industry, then why not check out our website Jobs-in-Estate-Agency.com or just send us your CV anyway, and tell us exactly what you’re looking for. Our consultants are all very friendly, experienced and your enquiry is completely confidential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"