| Lettings Negotiator | Bracknell | £18,000 - £20,000 Basic, £30,000 - £35,000 OTE |
Our clients, a successful independent Estate Agency, are looking for an ambitious, dynamic and career driven Lettings Negotiator.
My client has an excellent reputation in the area and they are expanding due to business growth. This is a new role and a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previous estate agency experience and looking to progress with a successful estate agent. You must have a keen eye for detail and committed to offering outstanding customer service. Local knowledge is desirable and you will benefit from a busy and fun environment, as well as full training and progression opportunities.
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers.
- Booking and conducting viewings with potential tenants.
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals
- Canvassing for potential new business.
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing.
- Negotiating lets.
- Previous estate agency experience is essential.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- Proactive and positive approach.
- Polite telephone manner.
- Willingness to learn and develop a career.
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:15am-6:30pm, Friday 8:15am-6pm, and Alternate Saturdays 8.45am-5pm
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £20,000 basic salary (£30,000 - £35,000 OTE) + mileage or car allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job