Great opportunity for a lettings negotiator to join one of Bristol's leading Estate & Lettings agents. Due to counted growth we are now looking for a lettings negotiator with 6 months experience to join our clients team in Bradley Stoke, Bristol.
This fast paced, busy and successful branch prides itself on first class customer service for its clients as a reason to use them. Therefore the ideal candidate will have experience of providing this excellent customer service, previous lettings experience is required.
- Generate, arrange and carry out viewings of properties to let.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with Landlords.
- Book rental valuations for senior members of the team.
- Applicant management to maximise viewings.
- Carry out final settlement paperwork before move in.
- Working towards targets.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience working in sales and target based role.
- First class customer service skills.
- Able to communicate competent via email alongside having a good telephone manner.
- Well Presented.
- A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects.
What's on offer:
- A competitive package dependent on experience.?
- Great company culture and values .
- Further training and development resources.
- The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly-skilled team.
Salary Depending on experience.
Must have own car and full clean drivers license.
Monday to Friday 9.00am-6.30pm & alternate Saturday’s 9am-5pm (with lieu day in the week).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"