This company is an independent Central London based residential estate agency with over 30 years of industry experience. They strive to provide an exceptional service which has earned their valuable reputation and proven track record of customer retention.
Our client is looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their office based in the City of London.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have obtained previous experience within estate agency. Furthermore, you must be confident, ambitious and have excellent communication skills to be able to provide the service up to the company’s standard.
The role will involve:
• Registering prospective tenants
• Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
• Feedback to landlords
• Negotiation between tenants and landlords
• Lease agreements
• General administration and office work.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent face to face customer service skills
• Good presentation and communication skills
• The motivation to succeed
• A confident and professional manner
• Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
• Full clean UK driving licence and own car
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and no weekends!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job