This long established, well respected Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management Company based in South East London. Having heavily invested in innovative step-change technology, the company is now on an exciting journey of growth and development which is likely to have a substantial impact on the sector.
Our client is currently looking for a self-motivated, driven and energetic Lettings Negotiator to join the team. You will be supported by the experienced property management team and have the opportunity to build up a portfolio of let properties with tenants who you can get to know and trust.
You will ideally have previous property experience in a traditional estate agency and are now looking to join an experienced entrepreneurial team with a proven track record in developing businesses. You may also be expected to carry out inventories, conduct property inspections and other visitations for the property lettings portfolio.
• Identifying and source new properties for sales and letting
• Arranging and accompanying prospective buyers and tenants on property viewings
• Contacting applicants and introducing them to suitable properties
• Closely monitoring lettings progression of marketed properties
• Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with landlords, tenants and contractors
• Creating accurate and persuasive marketing adverts and uploading them to online portals
• From time to time, carrying out inventories, conducting property inspections and other similar appointments related to the management of the properties within your portfolio.
• At least 2 years’ experience within a relevant role
• Proven track record of lettings and/or sales, and of hitting targets
• Passionate about improving technology, efficiency and integrity within the residential property market
• Ambitious, energetic and self-motivated with a desire to be fundamental in growing the business
• Results driven with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication, customer service and negotiation skills
• Strong work ethic; ambitious and self-motivated
• Confidential and discreet manner
• Professional and well presented
• Computer literate
• Full UK driving licence with your own car.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be an early hire in joining a company that is focused on making a positive step change in the property lettings and management industry nationally - for landlord, tenant, agent and contractor.
The basic salary will be £15,000 to £20,000 depending on your level of experience, with on target earnings set to be £28,000 to £32,000. The company will also pay a car allowance.