This privately-owned estate agency is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator to be based in its highly successful office in Oxford.
Our client’s volume of repeat business is testimony to their hard-earned reputation. They are renowned for quality, excellence and superior customer service.
To be considered for this position, you will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within a successful lettings department, and have dealt with high-end properties and clientele.
Duties will include the following:
• Registering applicants and arranging appointments
• Taking landlord enquiries and booking market appraisals
• Carrying out viewings with prospective tenants
• Giving viewing feedback to landlords
• Accepting and negotiating offers with applicants and landlords
• Advising clients on marketing strategies
• Tenancy administration from offer agreed to move in, including drawing up tenancy agreements and invoices
• Preparing and sending of Section 21 notices
• Work closely with property management and other departments to provide efficient service
• New business generation
The package for this role will be in the region of £23,000 to £27,000 dependent on the level of experience. You will need to have a full UK driving licence and your own car. A car allowance and a parking space / permit will be provided.