| Lettings Negotiator | Arnold | £15,000 - £18,000 Basic, £20,000 - £26,000 OTE |
My client a well-established independent estate agency based in Arnold is looking for an experienced Letting Negotiator to join their successful team.
This is a role that requires someone who already has a background in Estate Agency Negotiation and can hit the ground running. You will be required to work hard, be driven, motivated with a real passion to succeed. You must be highly organised, computer literate and able to manage your own time effectively to be successful for the Lettings Negotiator role.
Some duties will include:
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager
- Register applicants
- Liaise with Tenants, Landlords and clients
- Be able to learn the company management systems quickly and keep these up to date
- Deal with any leads that come in
- Diary management
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner and booking viewings
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service to all clients
- Experience in valuing would be an advantage
In return for this Lettings Negotiator role my clients are offering a basic salary of £15,000 - £18,000 (Depending on Experience) and a realistic OTE of £20,000 - £26,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job