Our client provides serviced accommodation in the Berkshire area. Providing quality serviced accommodation and exceptional customer service, with these core values they have grown to be the largest provider.
The Lettings Negotiator will be responsible for a variety of areas, primarily securing bookings, finding the right property for the right client and maintaining relationships with existing corporate customers.
The ideal candidate should be professional, well presented, enthusiastic, confident and positive in his or her approach. This unique and exciting role is a great opportunity for an individual who enjoys working in a friendly and fast-paced environment.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Report directly to the Managing Director
- Delegate tasks to sales support staff
- Manage bookings to ensure maximum occupancy across all properties
- Taking clients on property viewings and check-ins
- Ongoing follow up of daily enquiries
- Negotiating rates in order to secure business and achieve maximum occupancy
- Facilitate monthly marketing meetings to generate new ideas
As a company we are committed to the ongoing development and training of staff in order to achieve their full potential both personally and within the team. We offer six-monthly appraisals, monthly 121s to offer support and direction, bonus schemes, internal training, cross-training and sponsorship of external training courses.
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS:
- Confidence in your approach with the ability to liaise with customers at all levels
- 1 year minimum proven Sales / Lettings or Reservations experience
- Negotiation skills
- Customer Service skills
- Self motivation with ability to see tasks through to successful completion
- Competence in MS Office software
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
- A keen desire to learn and develop
- An eye for detail / accuracy
- Full, clean Driving Licence
A company car is available for use primarily by the Lettings Negotiator for viewings and property/client visits. On-site parking is also available for employee’s own vehicle.
We have a dynamic team of fun and friendly individuals who all share our company values and work hard to achieve great results to the benefit of all. We offer full training, development programs, a competitive salary, contributory pension scheme, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and a professional environment in lovely offices.
Get in contact today!
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Property Management