Lettings Negotiator - £25k First year OTE
My client, a long established independent estate/letting agents in Bishop's Stortford with multiple offices in Hertfordshire, Essex and London are urgently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their expanding team.
£20k base + £5k OTE commission first year.
What you'll do
You’ll take responsibility for all aspects of the let, like:
- Advising clients about the letting process
- Setting up viewings and showing potential tenants around the property
- Selecting responsible, reliable tenants
- Preparing tenancy agreements and inventories
- Checking tenant references
- Making sure all aspects of the letting meet legal requirements
- Meeting landlords and advising on rents
- Arranging for maintenance to be carried out
- Working with solicitors, builders, cleaners and suppliers
- Handling any problems with the property
- Lettings experience is advantageous, as is a knowledge of property and lettings law.
- Good local knowledge is also very beneficial.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- IT skills
- Negotiation, sales and marketing skills
- Ability to build good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organisational skills
We are not just looking for someone who is after "a job". The successful candidate for this position will not only be someone who we feel can perform the role to a high level but also someone we believe has the potential to take on management responsibilities in future.
Hours - 9-6 Mon-Fri, and Every 4th Saturday from 9-4pm (with a day off in the week).
30 days annual leave (inc Bank Holidays)
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job