| Lettings Manger | Oxford | £25,000 - £30,000 Basic, £40,000 - £45,000 OTE |
Our clients, a successful independent Estate agency, are looking for an experienced and ambitious Lettings Manager to join their busy office in Oxford.
The client is looking to build on the current lettings business to increase market share and make the company more profitable. The candidate will monitor the lettings process to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation.
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Previous Lettings management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
- Excellent Customer Care
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6:00pm, Sat (alternate) 9.30am-2pm with half day off in lieu.
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £30,000 basic salary (£40,000 - £45,000 OTE)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Lettings Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job