LETTINGS MANAGER - HORLEY - BASIC SALARY UP TO £30K DOE, UP TO £45K OTE DOE
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading an Independent Estate Agent in Horley.
My Client is looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to run the team and continue to increase their market share. You must have exceptional customer service skills as well as have a proven track record of running a team and dealing with the top end of the market.
In return: They offer a competitive package, with incentives in place for high achievers and a clear career path for future progression.
- Minimum 2 years’ recent Lettings experience
- Demonstrable winner of new business and instructions
- Customer service focused
- Recent experience in a senior/supervisory role managing a team of Negotiators
- Industry recognised qualifications such as NAEA, NFOPP and ARLA are advantageous but not essential
- Attend to valuations and deliver new instructions.
- Generate landlord leads through marketing activities assisted by the Marketing Manager.
- Oversee and contribute to any marketing ideas/campaigns.
- Manage the existing team of Lettings Negotiators to a high standard.
- Liaise with Director on staff performance, market conditions and any issues that arise.
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Dealing with enquiries from applicants daily including walk-ins, telephone and email queries.
- Ensure staff are updating all details on the website/window display with current properties and any new instructions must be advertised promptly and effectively.
- Promote additional services to existing clients and customers.
- Be aware of competitor performance and activity.
- Liaise with Sales Manager regarding investors, marketing, advertising and touting to optimise both lettings and sales.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Business winning/development mentality
- Knowledge of property law
- Trustworthy and genuine persona
- Target and performance managing skills required
This really is an opportunity not to be missed!
Send your CV today to start your new career with this successful professional Independent Company.
*Chalfont Career Ltd are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Estate Agents
- Senior Negotiator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'