One of Hertfordshire’s leading & respected Residential Estate Agents is recruiting for a Lettings Manager to head up an established and thriving department. You will be responsible for running, managing, and developing the lettings office with a focus on new business. The company have an outstanding local reputation amongst local landlords and vendors and pride themselves on utilising the latest technology.
This role would suit an Assistant Lettings Manager looking for a big opportunity and/or Lettings Manager of a smaller office looking for more responsibility.
You will be a leader with the ability to develop new relationships and must be willing to get stuck in and win business, negotiate deals and look after both landlords and tenants.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Responsibility for the Lettings Team
- Proactively seeking new business from clients
- Using local and market knowledge to best advise clients.
- Successfully maintaining good property stock levels
- Ensuring all current and new instructions are accurately represented and appropriately marketed.
- Creating a friendly, competitive and supportive environment for the team
- Regularly reviewing team performance against set targets
- Producing month-end reports and figures for management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading agent who can offer genuine career progression & a package designed to attract and reward the best.
In the first instance, call AMR in strict confidence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'