A very desirable opportunity for a Lettings Manager has become available with our brilliant Estate Agency clients.This well- known, multi branch, independent agency are looking for someone to join and lead their busy team in Whitton.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Estate Agent who has a strong knowledge of the Local Lettings market. They will have a positive, proactive work ethic and be motivated grow the business.
As a Lettings Manager within the team you will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of the lettings team
- Staff training, development and appraisals
- Target setting and business planning
- Expanding the portfolio by proactively canvassing for new business
- Conducting valuations to achieve instructions
- Letting properties
- Increasing the overall profitability of the branch.
The successful candidate will be based in an office where a sales team will be run and managed alongside the lettings team. They will also receive ongoing support from Senior Management as well as full administrative and property management support.
Please note that to be considered for this role candidates must have a full driving licence. You will be required to work a 5 day working week, to include some Saturdays.
- Basic salary offered up to £30,000 depending on candidate experience plus Commission to provide first year OTE of £50,000 + Company Car plus generous additional company benefits.
If you wish to be considered for this position, or would like to learn further information about the role and agency, then please apply today!
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'