This is a great permanent opportunity for a well-established Lettings Supervisor/ Manager to make their mark within this company’s new lettings division based in Gloucester.
- Build and develop a lettings portfolio
- Create and maintain relationships with landlords to ensure future business
- Promote all services to existing customers & clients
- Be consciously aware of competitor’s activity
- Maintain an accurate register of applicants and properties
- Effectively manage the tenancy renewal process
- Deal with the referencing process
- Ensure production of currently available property lists for lettings
- Complete rental referencing process whilst maintaining communication with all parties throughout
- Monitor the progress of all maintenance issues, up to the point of payment of the supplier’s invoice to ensure all works have been satisfactorily completed
- Record all property maintenance issues and manage the supplier accounts ensuring that suppliers are paid when jobs have been completed
- Manage the property diary system to ensure that all reminders, gas safety inspections, regular property inspections and tenancy renewals are completed on time
- Manage the property management system daily to ensure the records are up to date and complete
To apply for this role, you must have a strong knowledge of how the lettings market runs.
Hours: Monday - Saturday - 9am - 5.30pm. Every Saturday with day off in the week.
Salary: £30k - Negotiable depending on level of experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'