An impressive opportunity has arisen for an experienced and proven business-winning Lettings Manager to join a leading independent letting agent in St Albans.
The successful Lettings Manager will be well presented, experienced within Lettings Valuations, and a motivating manager to oversee the lettings team.
You will be hardworking, enthusiastic, reliable, and approachable. You must be a good communicator, and win business using a persuasive and professional approach.
This role will include all aspects of Lettings Management:
- Letting valuations
- Building relationships by liaising with potential landlords and tenants
- Growing the division through providing exceptional levels of service
- Staff training and ensuring the company is presented in the best possible light.
- Proactive in self-promotion and marketing
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain clients-for-life business
Lettings Manager - Experience Needed
- Previous lettings valuation experience is essential
- Previous managerial experience would be beneficial
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious to grow the managed portfolio which already manages over 400 properties
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Lettings Manager - Benefits
- Basic salary up to £27,000 pa
- Car allowance
- Mileage paid
- Realistic OTE of £50,000 pa
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Lettings Manager eager to take the next step in their career.
Q Recruitment specialises in property recruitment across the UK.
Due to the high levels of interest,we receive for our roles, we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore, if you do not hear back from us, you have not been shortlisted for this role.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'