£25,000-£27,000 OTE £35k OTE
This is your chance to work as a Lettings Manager for a growing Property company in Manchester! If you're a money motivated sales person with Lettings Management experience and experience in the property sector this job is for you.
The package for the position of Lettings Manager is:
- Upto 27k basic
- Uncapped commission
- 22 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Fantastic offices
We want to hear from energetic and enthusiastic people who want to be part of a great success story.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Directly lead the Lettings team, carry out 1:1's and annual appraisals & carry out the necessary coaching & training sessions
- Identify individual training/up-skill needs within the team through day to day observations
- Set up new systems
- Take on a whole new portfolio
What we are looking for:
- Previous Lettings Management experience is a minimum
- Proven experience of managing a lettings team is ideal
- Passionate, fun and have the entrepreneurial flare
- Self starter, quick learner and highly organised
- Clear and persuasive communicator
- Able to drive
- Ability to build relationships with clients
Click Apply Now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Sales Negotiator
- Estate Agency
- lettings negotiator
- Property sales
- Sales advisor
- Property manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'