Lettings Manager - £24-26K Basic £40-50K OTE
This is a wide-ranging role which will involve every aspect of the lettings process from drawing up tenancy agreements to dealing with deposits and rent arrears. As a Lettings Manager you will have the responsibility for leading a small team and generating new business for this growing department. The purpose of this role is to oversee all aspects of the lettings , supporting the team and delivering an exceptional service to all customers when renting or letting a property whilst driving growth in this aspect of the business to ensure a sustained expansion of the companies lettings portfolio. ARLA qualified and also Knowledge of Jupix would be desirable for this Lettings Manager vacancy.
To be a successful Lettings Manager you'll need a minimum of 5 year's previous Lettings Negotiator experience gained in a letting agent role with up-to-date working knowledge of current regulations and procedures. You'll also need to be highly organised and self-motivated.
Lettings Manager skills required:
- Strong experience in a Lettings Negotiation role within the Lettings industry
- A strong instruction winner who can help build market share and manage the lettings team
- Valuation experience
- Proven banking record
- A Mature outlook / ability to impress and work with demanding, intelligent clients
- Able to respond to conflicting needs in a sometimes fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm and confidence in their ability
- Must be able to demonstrate high performance
- Excellent sales skills
- UK Driving License
Lettings Manager - Senior Lettings Negotiator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'