Job Title: Lettings Manager
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 17:30
Our company is currently looking for a professional and responsible individual to fill the role of Lettings Manager. You will have the full responsibility of managing daily operations at assigned properties / developments. Tasks include maintaining property rentals, marketing and filling vacancies, screening prospective tenants, enforcing leases, managing contractors and most importantly offering a first-class service to all our clients (landlords) to ensure retention and customer satisfaction is of highest possible level.
• Advertise units and negotiate lease terms
• Perform tenant screenings
• Preparing agreements for tenants
• Act as liaison between tenants and property owners
• Collect rent on a monthly basis and handle late payments in a timely manner
• Maintain property by addressing tenant complaints, completing repairs and enforcing rules of occupancy
• Coordinate and manage maintenance schedule
• Negotiating contract renewals
• Preparing inventories
• Regular communication with owners
• Knowledge of both tenant and landlord laws
• Bachelor’s degree in real estate property management
• 5+ years’ experience in property management
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Enhanced negotiation skills
• Proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft office and Jupix
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a strong team environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'