Amazing Opportunity for a Lettings Manager in Stanmore
Basic salary upto £30,000 depending on experience - OTE £55,000 + Uncapped
If you have experience within Lettings and have previously run your own branch or department then this is definitely worth your attention. Consideration will also be given to a candidate with a proven track record in lettings looking to progress their career from an Assistant Lettings Manager or similar position.
- Day to day running of the office and staff management
- To deliver exceptional customer service
- To increase business levels and exceed targets
- Listing and Letting properties
- Ensuring the Businessis Compliant
- Staff training and development
- Managerial experience within Lettings or someone with lettings and valuation experience looking to progress to management
- You must be enthusiastic, ambitious and results driven
- Well-presented, communicative and articulate
- You must have the desire to succeed and the drive to achieve
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are crucial
- A generous basic Salary (based on experience)
- A fair Commission structure
- Other Benefits
The Humphrey Group are a specialist Recruiter for the property industry and place excellent people in appropriate roles to reach their full potential and follow their dreams. We make Recruitment Quicker, Easier and Relevant.
What are you waiting for? Apply NOW or drop me a line for more details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'