We are currently seeking a Lettings Manager to assist with an ever-growing portfolio at our clients Esher branch. The role would suit an experienced Lettings Negotiator who is looking for their next move into a more Senior Role, however, we are also happy to consider Lettings Consultants with some industry experience who are looking for a new opportunity in a busy team.
- To identify & follow up on new leads/business generation
- Carrying out viewings at various rental properties
- Occasional drafting of tenancy agreements and renewals,
- Dealing with enquiries via email and telephone
- Helping build up our lettings brand and creating new ways to find tenants for our developments
- Various ad hoc duties
Experience & skills
- Experience in property lettings
- Experience generating new business/canvassing
- People Management
- Strong administration skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and good general IT skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide a professional and friendly customer service
- Knowledge of lettings, landlord and tenant laws would be an advantage
- Full clean UK driving licence
They can provide full training and development opportunities along with very realistic career progression for the right individual.
Salary package includes basic, car allowance, strong commission structure (uncapped), workplace pension scheme and fantastic long term career opportunities. Hours of work are 8.30am - 6.30pm Mon-Fri and 9am - 5pm alternate Saturdays.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'