Picton West is currently working with a market leading independent Estate Agency and together we are recruiting for a Lettings Manager.
The role of the Lettings Manager is to bring properties to the market through successful market appraisals. You will assist the branch manager with the running of the lettings business but your main focus will be business development.
The role of the Lettings Manager is to:
* Increase the Lettings portfolio
* Carry out Market appraisals
* Support the running of the Lettings office
* Build relationships with Landlords and Tenants
The ideal candidate for the Lettings Manager role will:
* Have two years + in Lettings
* Have a proven track record in winning property listings
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be well presented
* Be used to working in mid to upper markets
This is a busy and fast paced office, looking for driven, knowledgeable candidates to join their award winning team.
The package on offer is generous with a basic, car allowance and commission structure of up to 45k DOE
Arla is desired but not essential. Working in Lettings with the current legislation and a proven track record is essential to be considered.
If you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'