£25,000 to £33,000 + BONUS + COMPANY CAR + BENEFITS
***EXCLUSIVE TO VACANCY TO GET RECRUITED***
We are exclusively representing a leading and rapidly expanding property business located in the Gillingham (Kent) area. As part of their strategic growth plans, they are now seeking an experienced Lettings Manager to join the business in this newly created role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing existing landlord relationships, Landlord acquisition/retention, billing & generally overseeing maintenance. In additional, you'll be responsible for managing two individuals who will be responsible for marketing the properties, conducting views and signing up new tenants.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lettings Manager who is looking for an autonomously role within the area who wants to fast track their career.
THE LETTINGS MANAGER ROLE:
- As the Lettings Manager, you'll be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of 200 Properties and Landlords
- Supervising & coaching a team of two who are responsible for the letting process including property advertising, viewings and setting up new tenants
- Networking & communicating with landlords to acquire further properties from their portfolio or the portfolio of other investors. Also conduct property viewings with Investors.
- Communicate with Landlords in relation to all aspects of their property including voids, notices, re-letting, rental price negotiation, tenant applications, tenancy dates, maintenance issues and market appraisals
- Communicating with Landlords regarding debtors, ensuring updates are provided regularly and accurately. Updates to be in line with the late rent procedure and do this by day 7
- Issuing 'welcome emails' to Landlords of new developments.
- Monitoring team member compliance including documents to tenants, i.e. Prescribed Information attached to Tenancy Agreements, Right to Rent Guides, EPC, and Gas Certificate.
- Ensuring your rental property portfolio increased by 5% annually.
- Organise maintenance within the properties within your portfolio.
- Log all reported maintenance issues and follow these through to a successful completion in line with the maintenance time scale
- Ensure turnaround times for vacating properties to be ready for occupation
- If there are any major maintenance or building issues picked up ensure these are reported to the Head of Block management urgently
- Invoicing landlords for management fees and ensure all contractors invoicing is billed to the landlord
- Ensure there are PAT / Gas safety / boiler testing schedules in place and the PAT testing is conducted annually
- Experience as a Property Manager or Lettings Manager within residential lettings
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with Landlords
- Confident to network with existing landlords to acquire additional properties within their portfolio to manage within the local area
- Full UK Driving licence
- Ability to multi-task and ensure that the team meets the business objectives
TO APPLY FOR THE LETTINGS MANAGER POSITION:
If you have experience as a Lettings Manager with the above skills, please send your CV through for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Lettings Manager
- Block Manager
- Property Manager
- Senior Property Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'