About the Company:
Martyn Gerrard is a long established, professional estate agency operating in the North London area, and covers all aspects of the property industry from Sales and Lettings to Commercial and New Homes. Martyn Gerrard invests in the training of its people to support their personal development as well as the company’s, and prides itself on its collaborative management style. For people who want to develop a long term career and succeed in their work, it is the right place to be, as Martyn Gerrard recognises and rewards hard work and achievements.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Assistant Letting Manager to step into the role of Lettings Manager in a well-known and established business. Barnet and Southgate have great potential and a driven manager, with the support of the Company brand, can build on our current success in the area and take it to the next level.
As a Lettings Manager, you will be responsible for obtaining new business, retaining current clients, and managing two Lettings Negotiators.
- Proven experience of 2 years in a Senior Lettings position
- Self-driven with a can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills Verbal and Written
- Ability to manage KPIs
- Knowledge of lettings legislation to ARLA technical award level (or equivalent)
- Ability to manage a team as well as work in a team
- Ability to confidently persuade and influence others
- Well organised
- Full Driving Licence
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'