Our clients are one of Londons most established estate agents with multiple offices across the city and the world. They are looking to hire an a new Lettings manager for one of their top performing branches in North West London. In order to be a successful lettings manager in this role you will need to have:
1) A brilliant track record at delivering high levels of customer service with both Landlords and applicants.
2) Experience of training and enhancing the skills of your negotiators.
3) Experience of evaluating properties and bringing them to the market (with a high instruction ratio)
4) A proven track record of producing results.
5) Ideally an ARLA or NFoPP qualification although that is not essential.
6) An encouraging management style which will yield results.
Ultimately our client is looking for either someone who has previous experience as a manger or a valuer/ senior negotiator who is hungry and looking for the step up to be a lettings manager with a fantastic record.
Your duties will include:
1) Maintaining strong relationships with existing Landlords and Tenants alongside winning new instructions.
2) Motivating your team to exceed the targets given to you and taking your team to the next level.
3) Analysing the performance of your office and looking for new ways to take the office forward.
4) Training and developing your negotiators.
The salary package is £22,000 - 25,000 basic with an £55,000 - £60,000 OTE with car allowance. If this role is for you and you would like to apply for the Lettings manager position please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Customer Service
- Management Style
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'