Lettings Manager - Estate Agency
Competitive Basic Salary: £25,000-£35,000 - OTE
About the Job
This management role is a project, BUT it has huge upsides for you with support from a nearby branch in Dorchester an Area Manager with years of experience and a realistic untapped commission opportunity. The branch also benefits from a strong residential sales team, the team generates lettings business passively which is an added bonus.
What's in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Compete for top achievers trips, awards and incentives
- Earn uncapped commission on a variety of products
- Get full training and development (Work towards ARLA - NFOPP Qualifications)
- A company car or car allowance
The main purpose of the role is to maximize the overall income and profitability of your branch and to qualify landlords and tenants.
Every morning starts with a team meeting to set the targets for the day, you would need to reenergize this lettings business with a renewed focus on touting for business and generating leads. Then it really is about business growth and what level you can take this business to.
Our ideal Lettings Manager is…
- Preferably an experienced Lettings Manager or a Senior Negotiator, alternatively an experienced sales person with the right transferable skills.
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- A highly motivated individual looking to develop a team and a management career.
- You must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Lettingscareer and want to know more about this vacancy, please email the hiring manager on the address below.