Lettings Manager - Estate Agency
Competitive Basic Salary - £30,000 On Target Earnings (Uncapped Commission) - Career Progression - Company Car or Allowance
You must have a full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
Burchell Edwards Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of nearly 600 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
We are recruiting for a Lettings Manager to join the Residential Lettings team in our Solihull branch.
The main purpose of the role is to maximise the overall income and profitability of your branch and to qualify landlords and tenants. You will also need to meet personal targets set and agreed and carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner!
Our ideal Lettings Manager is….
- Preferably an experienced Lettings Manager or a Senior Negotiator / Experienced Lettings Agent who is ready for the step up
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- A highly motivated individual looking to work in a busy Lettings Department.
- A Full UK driving licence holder
What's in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Compete for top achievers trips, awards and incentives
- Earn uncapped commission
- Get full training and development (Work towards ARLA - NFOPP Qualifications)
- A company car or some cash towards your own!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'