Lettings Manager - Coventry
Our client is a well-established Estate Agency buying, selling, letting or renting property. Founded in the 1800's and based in Coventry and Warwickshire.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a strong, business winning Lettings Manager to join a leading independent lettings agent based in Coventry.
This role will include all aspects of Lettings Management including valuations, property management, building relationships by liaising with potential landlords and tenants, growing the division through providing exceptional levels of service, staff training and ensuring the company is presented in the best possible light.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- You will be naturally hardworking, enthusiastic, and reliable with a proven ability to manage and mentor a team to gain the best from everyone within the Division.
- You must be a good communicator, able to win business using a persuasive and professional approach.
- Having a strong understanding of the Coventry market would be preferred.
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- ARLA qualified
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Estate Agents
- Lettings Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'