Like to join an Independent Property Businesses specialising in Social Housing provision? Our Client, are looking to appoint a LETTINGS MANAGER to grow their existing portfolio, educating Landlords on recent legislative changes in the East Midlands region. Offering a one stop solution to all Landlord/ Tenant enquiries.
As an EXPERIENCED LETTINGS MANAGER *ARLA Qualification preferred.
Company Contributory Pension
Discretionary Bonus Scheme/ On Target Earnings
20 days holidays per year and 8 Bank Holidays
Equipment: Laptop, mobile phone, pool car
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week which flexible over 7 days and includes evenings and Bank Holidays (extra or unsociable hours compensated either by time of in lieu or extra pay at the going rate at the time)
Role purpose:To deliver a first-class service to landlords, applicants and tenants through developing and managing efficient processes and loyal relationships. To manage advertising, negotiations and transactions effectively, working with the Directors to ensure high quality communication and compliance at all touchpoints. To meet all sales and lettings targets.
- Support with valuation of properties to let, liaising with landlords to market properties in the most appropriate manner to maximise the rentable value.
- Support the production of reports, brochures, promotional information and other written material.
- Manage and maintain an accurate applicant/tenant database, providing applicants/tenants and landlords with regular feedback on progress.
- Advise landlords of legal obligations regarding gas, electricity, fire, furnishings, HHSRS, Fitness for Human Habitation Bill and Licensing.
- Maintain property records, ensuring all safety certificates are up to date.
- Meet and register new applicants providing a consistently excellent service.
- Book in viewings in a coordinated and efficient manner.
- Ensure properties are in good condition so as to enable successful viewings.
- Refer any property maintenance requirements to Property Maintenance Manager.
- Coordinate lettings through to move-in deadlines, inventory checks, cleaning and interim home visits where required as agreed.
- Manage end of tenancy procedure, confirming any follow up with Directors.
- Negotiate the letting of properties.
- Prepare tenancy agreements, ensuring they are dispatched without delay.
- Pro-actively sell company ancillary products.
- Negotiate and execute tenancy renewals.
- Generate new business.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting landlord and tenant relationships.
- Support the Sales side of the business as required which will include generating sales leads through things such as networking, cold calling and attending trade events/conferences.
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service to ensure we deliver on commitments to retain customers and ensure they become referrers to new future customers.
- Monitor own performance against targets and take action to improve volume/conversions.
- Prepare for and actively participate in all meetings relevant to your own performance and that of the Company.
- Comply with and actively encourage all procedures relating to all current legal legislation relating to the market and industry.
- Ensure the Customer Relationship Management System and all notes are consistently and accurately updated.
- Manage financial control of the lettings and Sales process.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Negotiation and selling skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with customers and colleagues; ability to provide positive and constructive feedback
- Strong organisation skills
- Willingness to take on responsibility and use initiative, taking pre-emptive action to deal with anticipated problems
- Understanding of, and interest in, the local property market and the process of buying and selling property
- Experience in Customer Service and ideally CRM based experience
- Proven ability to achieve or exceed sales against target performance
- Team player
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyse problems and provide effective solutions
- Maintains a calm, credible and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Have a full driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Achieved or progressing towards ARLA Property Mark Certification
- Ability to work flexibly and independently (including weekends)
Nature and Scope
The Letting and Sales Manager role is a specific job role within the Business.
The role provides an important service, with the aim of developing the lettings side of the business to increase market share and make the company more profitable. Working on behalf of the Directors the job holder will endeavour to monitor the lettings process to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation. To support, train and develop a lettings team to meet and exceed all targets as required.
Whilst the Lettings and Sales Manager will be expected to work flexibly across all work areas. The job holder needs to liaise with staff at all levels, as well as clients and third-party suppliers as appropriate.
It is important that he/she demonstrates fundamental relationship management skills and treats the work undertaken with confidentiality and integrity.
Above all the Letting and Sales Manager is a leader and role model who upholds the core values of the Company relating to integrity, honesty and trust to foster an energised, caring team environment.
- Business Development
- Lettings Manager
- Market Appraisals
- ARLA Qualification
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'