Lettings Manager £20-25K Basic - £45K-£50K OTE
This is a wide-ranging role which will involve every aspect of the lettings process from drawing up tenancy agreements to dealing with deposits and rent arrears. You will also have responsibility for leading a small team and generating new business for this growing department. The purpose of this role is to oversee all aspects of the lettings , supporting the team and delivering an exceptional service to all customers when renting or letting a property whilst driving growth in this aspect of the business to ensure a sustained expansion of the companies lettings portfolio. As a Lettings Manager you must be a strong valuer capable of 15 plus new instructions a month.
To be successful you'll need previous Lettings Negotiation experience gained in a letting agent role with up-to-date working knowledge of current regulations and procedures. You'll also need to be highly organised and self-motivated.
- Experience in a Lettings Negotiation role within the Lettings industry
- An Instruction winning lettings manager who can help build market share and manage the lettings team
- A Mature outlook / ability to impress and work with demanding, intelligent clients
- Have experience of managing and working as part of a small team
- Able to respond to conflicting needs in a sometimes fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm and confidence in their ability
- Excellent sales skills
- Clean and current driving licence
- Car or car allowance
Lettings Negotiator - Senior Lettings Negotiator - Lettings Manager
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'