Lettings Manager - Leeds
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 9.30am - 1pm
£23k - £27k basic + bonus
To increase the number of units currently under management. To increase market share of instructions. To support, train and advise the lettings team to meet and exceed all targets as required.
- Attend to valuations and deliver new instructions
- Generate landlord leads through marketing activities assisted by the marketing manager
- Monitor and improve the quality and quantity of incoming tenant leads assisted by the marketing manager.
- Manage the existing team of lettings negotiators to a high standard
- Coach and improve existing and new lettings negotiators
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team members
- Recruit into the lettings team as appropriate
- Deal with staff training and regular performance appraisals
- Liaise with Branch Manager on staff performance, market conditions and any issues that arise
- Be aware of competitor performance and activity
- Minimum 2 years recent Lettings experience
- Demonstrable winner of new business and instructions
- Recent experience in a senior/supervisory role managing a team of Negotiators
- Industry recognised qualifications such as NAEA, NFOPP and ARLA are advantageous but not essential
- IT literate with knowledge of standard letting agency software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Business winning/development mentality
- Knowledge of property law
- Target and performance managing skills required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'