Our client is an established property management company. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Lettings Manager to join their busy and expanding team based in Rye on a self-employed basis.
The ideal Lettings Manager will have demonstrable experience within a similar role, possess strong communication and organisational skills and be able to deal with customer issues and complaints. As a Lettings Manager you will be undertaking the management of over 50 client’s properties, cooperating with various holiday let companies and completing sales and marketing activities to ensure high occupancy.
Due to the location of the company and the property visit which need to be undertaken, a driving licence and own transport is essential for this role.
The ideal Lettings Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Possess strong communication, organisational and customer service skills
- Be computer literate
- Having a flexible approach to working hours and be on call outside of office hours if required
- Sales experience is an advantage
Your duties as a Lettings Manager will include:
- Portfolio management of over 50 Client’s properties
- Building strong working relationships and providing an excellent service
- Cooperating with holiday let’s companies like Airbnb, booking.com, Holiday Lett's and Home Away
- Completing sales and marketing activities to ensure high occupancy
- Keeping up to date on competitor's activities and remaining competitive with prices and service offerings
- £10 per hour
- Self-employed basis
40 hours per week
Rye, East Sussex
Lettings Manager, Customer Service, Property Lettings, Computer Literate, Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"