Lettings Manager of Wayman & Co, Newbridge, Blackwood, Cwmbran & surrounding area
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Lettings professional to join one of the most exciting, up and coming estate agencies in South East Wales as a Lettings Manager. The company has recently won the best estate agency for the Newport and district area at the British Property Awards. Currently there is a successful branch in Newbridge and a new branch will shortly be opening in Cwmbran in the later stages of 2018. The role will therefore suit someone from either area as it is expected the successful person will oversee both branches.
This role will provide the right individual with ample scope to make their mark and impress at a growing brand that is fully committed to staff satisfaction and career development.
We are looking for a confident team-player with impressive customer service skills, winning personality, ethical approach and infectious enthusiasm. A determination to succeed and driving sales and the managed portfolio is crucial. This is a great opportunity to become an integral part of evolving and successful agency.
Lettings manager role will include:
- Creating the largest active market share in the area
- Maximising revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Developing exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximising branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Day to listing of properties
- Hands on approach to managing all properties
- Oversee the expansion and recruitment of the lettings division
- P&L responsibility for division
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiastic
- Must have previous senior letting agency experience
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to oversee a department
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Be customer focussed and customer service orientated
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The company will provide a basic salary of £22,000 with OTE of £35-45,000 p.a. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday approximately 8.00am to 5.00pm and you may be required to work Saturday on a rota basis. Additionally, occasional weekly flexibility will be required.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence and ask for Tammy, or email.
- Market Share
- Property Management
- Establishing Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"